ShelfTrend’s new Supply Demand analytical report makes it easier for professional online sellers to:
- Gain early indication of supply gap opportunities with proven sales,
- Become more familiar with buyer preferences in their product categories, and
- Be more strategic when planning their inventory and merchandising range.
A pre-defined analytical report that is easy to run.
Search by keyword or by category. The Supply Demand Report provides average weekly sales compared to listing supply by price, using top ranked multi-quantity eBay listings created within the last 18 months.
Interactive data visualisation.
Click on the graph icon and then zoom into standout data points by clicking on the scatterplot dots. Get more refined results by filtering by seller, brand, category, price range and more.
With the Supply Demand Report, get a point of view of:
- The product range being merchandised to buyers by price. Identify areas where listings activity is low or where there is already high participation.
- Product features that could be attracting higher price points and more sales.
- Sales velocity as an indication of buyer demand.
All these features and more are available to Premium subscribers for $14.99 USD a month. No lock-in contracts, cancel anytime.
ShelfTrend is a different way to research eBay with live marketplace data for over a billion listings in thousands of categories from over 20 countries. For many countries, eBay is a good proxy for understanding their wider ecommerce market. Know more. Sell more. Try ShelfTrend today.